We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We CollectWhen you visit the website, we may collect the following anonymous usage data:
- IP address and device identifier
- Request date/time
- Page requested
- Bytes served
- User agent
- Error logs
- Name or initials
- E-mail address
- Physical or mailing address
- Date of birth
- School or workplace information
- Personal ID numbers, such as Social Security Number or Driver's License Number
- Bank account or credit card numbers
Why We Collect Your DataWe are collecting your anonymous usage data for several reasons:
- To record anonymous usage statistics, such as the number of pages read from each book and the number of times each book has been read.
- To examine error data to analyze and improve the features and user experience of the website.
Safeguarding and Securing the DataAlthough we do not collect any PII, FreeReads is committed to securing any data collected and keeping it confidential. FreeReads has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Children Under 13FreeReads does not collect PII from any user, including children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way.
We do not require you to accept cookies in order to use this service. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. How to disable cookies
Non-Disclosure of InformationFreeReads will never lease, sell, or distribute your information to any third parties for any reason, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
For questions, click here to contact us.